1. The Buyer is responsible for providing safe and suitable storage AND FOR ENSURING THAT IT WILL TAKE THE FULL QUANTITY ORDERED. The Buyer will also indemnify the Seller against claims, damages, expenses or costs which may arise as a result of the Buyer not observing these conditions.
2. The Seller's measurements of quantity will be accepted by the Buyer. The Seller cannot accept responsibility for discrepancies in the Buyer's tanks, dip rods or other measuring device.
3. Products supplied are chargeable at the price ruling on the day of delivery irrespective of when the order was placed.
4. Kerosene and Gas oil are not to be used as road fuel as per Hydrocarbon Oil (Marking) Regulation 2002.
5. THE GOODS CHARGED ON THE INVOICE REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF THE COMPANY UNTIL PAID FOR IN FULL.